Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Application JoKer ::
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement Fullspeed [OFF] -> Demandes de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
meusburger
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 02:25 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Finally here is my application Very Happy

first name:
Nico
Austria

Nickname TM:
JoKer
Login:
meusburger
Account type (Nations / United):
tmuf and tm2s of course
Old t
eams and reasons for leaving: cart (a small funclan, went inactive), xeon (also went inactive/members left and joined 3dmax, e.K. or iGN)
Your msn address (optional but practice ^ ^):
i use Skype (login: nico.meusburger) but if necessary i can download msn
Why did you choose GoFast?:
Because i know some members from GoFast and I really appreciate the team and the attitude of the players. You're a well known fullspeed clan and wanted to join a competitive team, which was not really the case in xeon and cart. 
What do you think can you bring to the team? :
Good question, my skill ^^ it's not to much but a bit, i've seen worse players. As you maybe know i'm a mapper and i try to be there if the team needs me (for exaple wars and cups, also maps).
Desires you to games and tournaments? :
I don't really understand this question, but i think, as i said before i would like to drive wars with GoFast
Describe yourself in a few words:
Well, my name is Nico, ingame JoKer and i'm 21 years old. I live in Schruns, a small village in the austrian alps. Highly recommended for a winter holiday Very Happy . I'm playing tm nearly 4 years, since almost 2 years i'm also mapping. I discovered the game on a lan-party and started to play it active. 3 years ago i joined cart and stayed there until the clan went inactive one and a half years ago. Then i joined xeon, but it also went inactive. In the meantime i drove for the team alps in the esl - country championship. So here i am, if you have some question just ask Smile

ps: i hope it's no problem that my post is in english

JoKer

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 02:25 (2014)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Zaza
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 03:47 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Welcome Nico, joker, meusburger ! (Do you have 3 personality ? if yes u are able to join us, the team where everybody are completly crazy ^^)

Nice to see you here Smile finally !
Good job for your application
Don't worry, in english it's perfect !
Just skype it's ok, anyway i think msn doesn't exist anymore. Bab need to update the questions for application xD

Cya IG !
Bab
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 06:54 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Hey Joker,

great application, now we know a little bit more about you !
I actually need to update the application model, MSN isn't online for more than 1 year Very Happy
We'll tell you soon if it's OK.

See you soon

PS : no prob for english application, don't wonder if one or two of us tell you weird things, Google Translate sometimes does ugly things xD

PS2 : the question that was wrong translated was : "Do you want to play wars and tournaments ?", i think you already answered ^^

PS3 : we'll try to speak more english on the forum, at least in threads that may concern you. Fell free of asking any translation on any thread Smile
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 08:30 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Salut Joker,

i am désoled, mais je suis beaucoup trop young for speack english already. (6.4 years)

I wish you welcome among us
MSN
Bab
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 08:54 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Alpha a écrit:

Salut Joker,

i am désoled, mais je suis beaucoup trop young for speack english already. (6.4 years)

I wish you welcome among us

Lol
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 10:16 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Welcome Nico, i know well Schruns, next to lidle and tschagguns...no translate google but google map Very Happy

I hope you will be a gofast, and that we will make some maps together Smile Do you like rpg ? *-*

Ps : mdr alpha c'est la pub macdo quoi
Eub
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 10:51 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Hey,
Nice application, hope to see you soon ingame !

PSFR: Founet tu m'as tué xD

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 12:50 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Hi Joker,

Nice application and nice to see you there, good luck with our old man 'founet, the pervert'  Twisted Evil

maybe i change my nickname in BatMan if you joint us  Shocked

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 13:37 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Thank you for your nice welcome here Smile

@Soap, yes i like RPG but i can't drive it Wink i hope we do some maps together Very Happy
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 14:44 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

hey welcome joker And especially good luck in this madman's team:o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Bab
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 18:12 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

So JoKer,

we got a poll and everybody was OK with your application, so welcome bro Razz
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 18:29 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Welcome aboard Twisted Evil

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 18:35 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Ouailkom poto
Zaza
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 18:44 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

Bab a écrit:

So JoKer,

we got a poll and everybody was OK with your application, so welcome bro Razz

Everybody everybody t'as même pas attendu mon vote xD (oui oui ca aurait rien changé :p je suis pour ^^)
Mau
GoFast

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Juil - 19:02 (2014)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer Répondre en citant

I didn't even have time to wish you good luck lol, welcome among us !! I didn't know you were the mapper "meusburger" Okay

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:07 (2017)    Sujet du message: Application JoKer

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Recrutement Fullspeed [OFF] -> Demandes de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006